L’Dor V’Dor is the national endowment and legacy donor recognition society for the Jewish day school field, a program of PEJE’s Endowment & Legacy Institute. L’Dor V’Dor is proud to recognize those individuals who have invested to secure the future of Jewish day schools across North America. These transformative endowment and legacy gifts have the power to touch generation upon generation of Jewish children, their families, and their communities. We are inspired by the generosity, commitment, and passion that these leaders offer to the Jewish day school enterprise. May they go from strength to strength.
L’DOR V’DOR SOCIETY GIVING LEVELS
- Alufim—Champions: $10 million and over
- Gabbaim—Leaders: $1 million to $9,999,999
- Amudim—Pillars: $500,000 to $999,999
- Shomrim—Guardians: $250,000 to $499,999
- Bonim—Builders: $100,000 to $249,999
- Tzadikkim—Benefactors: $50,000 to $99,999
- Tomkhim—Supporters: $25,000 to $49,999
To submit your donors to be added to the L’Dor V’Dor honor roll, please use this online form.
L’DOR V’DOR SOCIETY HONOR ROLL
Please contact Traci Stratford for additional information.