The Admission Tracker, developed by Measuring Success in partnership with PEJE, is a powerful online tool that helps day schools manage the admissions process from inquiry to enrollment. This simple web interface was designed to support PEJE’s established best practices in admissions.
Based on valuable input from independent day schools and established best practices, our Admission Tracker service is designed to put you in control of the enrollment process from start to finish.
Join over 60 Schools and Purchase the Admission Tracker to begin achieving next year’s enrollment goals today!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information.
ADMISSION TRACKER KEY FEATURES
- Track and steward relationships with all prospective students quickly and accurately to ensure timely progression through the admissions process
- Easily access standard reports, graphs, and charts that present the data in a simple and easy-to-understand format for your Head of School, administrative team, or board
- Use custom reports tailored to your school’s needs
- Set and track your progress toward inquiry, admission, and enrollment goals for each grade or school division
- Revisions and improvements in functionality using feedback from our current base of users
BENEFITS OF USING THE ADMISSION TRACKER
- Improve your admissions pipeline to meet enrollment goals
- Avoid multiple copies of outdated admissions data with 24 hour online access from any computer
- Up-to-date information and a simple interface saves your staff time and money
- See regular reports on enrollment numbers, compare to historical data, set goals through the new Goals Module, and track progress.
- Track rate of return on marketing expenses (kids from open houses versus brochure, etc) through custom reporting.
- Easily import your existing admission data and export data to other school database systems.
PRICING AND REGISTRATION OPTIONS
Multiple registration options provide flexibility for your school. The packages vary by the number of records that you can store in the Tracker – pick the one that best fits your needs. Don’t worry – there is the option to purchase additional storage space or upgrade your plan if you need more space in the future.
Measuring Success is now offering a new discount for schools that commit to a 3-year plan – lock in the discounted annual cost for the next 3 years!
Email us at email@example.com with questions.
EXPERIENCE OF SCHOOLS USING ADMISSION TRACKER
“The Admission Tracker has been critical for us. I use it every day, all the time.”
–Director of Admissions, Current Admission Tracker User
“I’m very excited. I feel the Admission Tracker will make my life easier. I’ll be using it every day.”
–Hannah Senesh Community Day School, Brooklyn, NY
“Reporting was quick, simple, and user-friendly.”
–Jewish Community Day School of Rhode Island, Providence, RI
About Measuring Success
Measuring Success is an independent firm dedicated to creating quantitative models for measuring and enhancing Jewish organizational effectiveness. Sacha Litman, the Founder and Principal Consultant, has been working with PEJE to develop indicators of day school growth since 2003. By the fall of 2007, PEJE and Measuring Success involved nearly 200 Jewish day schools across all divisions and denominations. Based on data from the Benchmark Report, Measuring Success and PEJE have developed a suite of Yardstick tools.