Governance & Leadership
Governance describes the duties undertaken by a Board of Trustees to guarantee a Jewish day school’s long-term success in fulfilling its mission, vision, and philosophy.
This section contains a variety of tools and resources to help trustees improve their practice in the most strategic areas.
- Board Assessment and Evaluation
- Board / Head Relationship
- Board Meetings, Committees, and Structure
- Strategic Planning and Management
- Trustee Fiduciary, Legal, and Ethical Duties
- Trustee Recruitment and Orientation
- Trustee Roles and Responsibilities
Of special interest to Boards and Trustees are PEJE’s resources on coaching