Stimulated by gatherings of major donors at PEJE Donor Assemblies in New York, Los Angeles, and Boston, groups of day school advocates have been mobilizing in a number of communities to address ways local day schools can collaborate to improve the climate for day school education.
Efforts in these communities are ongoing. These documents represent a sampling from the groups. To add information from your community or to connect with leaders from these groups, please contact Suzanne Kling.
- Initiative for Day School Excellence at Combined Jewish Philanthropies, January 2007 update
- Understanding the Needs of Jewish Parents in Greater Boston to More Effectively Market Day Schools
- Steering Committee Update July 2005
- Day School Capacity Building: A project of the Bureau of Jewish Education and The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles
For more information contact Miriam Prum Hess.
For more information contact Linda Zell.
For more information contact Glenda Sachs Jaffe.
Southern New England
- The Collaborative Process: What I Have Learned in Forming This Consortium: Twenty Points to Consider
For more information contact Audrey Lichter.
For more information contact Joel Kurtz.