A brand new PEJE resource, the Admission Line provides top-level expertise for those of you who are grappling with issues related to recruitment and retention. The Admission Line offers day school professionals a no-cost, one-hour consultation with an experienced coach. Whether you are from a large, established high school or elementary school, a newer high school or middle school, or a smaller school in a more isolated Jewish community, our coaches will provide practical advice about your specific challenge and offer direction about next steps.
The Admission Line is your source for advancing your school’s recruitment and retention efforts.
Please click here to contact the Admission Line and we will schedule a call.
- Admission Line coaches are vetted and selected for their range of experiences and because they have been trained by respected admission experts.
- There is no application process other than a simple email requesting a consultation.
- Admission Line coaches have access to background information in the PEJE database as well as additional knowledge and experience of PEJE staff.
- Repeat requests for consultation from a particular school are allowed, especially in dealing with new challenges as they arise.
- Each user will be asked to complete a survey monkey evaluation.
- Individualized consultation addresses specific and immediate recruitment and/or retention challenges.
- Day school professionals have access to practical advice from seasoned professionals.
- Participants will have an opportunity to bring a fresh, expert perspective back to their school.
- Callers will be directed to customized web and print resources that address specific challenges.